BLUEPRINT FOR OUR CHURCH HOME:
Our current facilities do not belong to us. Our Lease expires on 1/1/2020.
We are actively working with a team of BOSS partners to identify a property that will allow us to grow numerically, financially and in the ability to do ministry.
- Within a 10 mile radius
- Large enough for a worship center
- Allow homeless housing, children and youth ministries, administrative offices
- Community service and outreach facilities sufficient to serve us with the existing footprint for several years
A “STARTER HOME” OF OUR OWN
Our preference is to purchase land with an existing building we can retrofit –
- Total cost (purchase and retrofit) of approximately $4 million.
- We will need approximately $800,000 in cash plus pledges maturing over the next 36 months for the balance.
A “DREAM HOME” OF OUR OWN
Our goal is to pay off the loan at the end of 36 months to free those mortgage fees for ministry, then, as God directs, conduct a campaign at that time for OUR DREAM HOME that will be a legacy for your children and your children’s children
THE BLUEPRINT FOR MINISTRY:
With vision comes achievable goals that become the blueprint for the facilities BOSS will need to bring this design to life over the next five years:
BOSS AT HOME
- Invest in and develop
- Average at least 2,500 adults in weekly worship, 50% of whom were previously
- Raise the necessary capital to procure and pay off a “starter” church home for BOSS, increase paid staff, and upgrade
BOSS IN OUR COMMUNITY
- Evangelize at least 50,000 people in Sacramento County
- Invest in and help 100 Christian-owned businesses to lease to businesses at a fairand reasonable
- Provide a recreation center, health clinic, mental health services, daycare, outreach, and other facilities and service for community use, either free or at significant
BOSS IN OUR REGION
- Serve at least 75,000 people through outreaches that provide food, clothing, services, and community and pastoral care to our church and the
- Help transition 5,000 people out of
- Plant 50 churches both locally and
BOSS IN OUR WORLD
- Serve the people of Semonkong, Lesotho South Africa by helping to build a new Christian-centered health center to serve 10,000 people and bring them to Jesus.
- Provide ongoing mission opportunities near and far from which the BOSS family can serve a hurting
We have to adjust to the changing world around us and be equally aggressive as the culture.
THE BLUEPRINT FOR GIVING:
OUR ASK: Our goal is to raise $800,000 in cash and $3.2 million more in pledges by 12/16/18 to allow us to get into the property and complete renovations to move in the fall of 2019. Campaign giving is over and above your tithe and other offerings.
AS ASK EVERYONE to pray and serve and encourage others to give, pray and serve.
“OVER AND ABOVERS”
For those of you who God has called to give “over and above”, we are asking you to give a total of $10,000 over the next 36 months.
We are asking you to give $5,000 over and above your tithe and other offerings in over the next 36 months.
BOSS ATTENDEES AND FRIENDS
If you are not yet a partner, but attend BOSS regularly or are a friend of our Ministry, we are asking you to give according to your income, and we are also asking that you pray and serve and encourage others to give, pray and serve:
- Under $50,000 per year per household, we are asking you to pledge $500 above your tithe and other offerings in over the next 36
- $50,000 – $100,000 to pledge $1,000 above your tithe and other offerings in over the next 36
- $100,000 – $200,000 to pledge $2,000 above your tithe and other offerings in over the next 36
- Above $200,000, we ask you to give 2% of your income above your tithe and other offerings in over the next 36
For those unable to give financially (and all others who are willing), we will ask them to sign up to help with renovations, painting, packing, moving, and unpacking.
We will dedicate our gifts, together as a church family, at our services on Sunday, May 20, 2018.
THE BLUEPRINT FOR YOU:
How do you give to the Blueprint Campaign? First, turn in the pledge form. You can then give online at bosschurch.com/giving using the campaign link in the drop-down menu. You can give during offering at weekend service or you can drop your gift at the church office.
|Suggested Giving Schedule|
|Week||Month||Year||Total for 36 Months|